The Ione Band of Miwok Indians provides Higher Education scholarships to Tribal Citizens for vocational, 2-year, 4-year, and graduate degree programs. Scholarships are awarded for the Fall and Spring semesters and amount is based on eligibility. Funding is provided by the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
For additional program information, please email